Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo's at the Park






There is a sweet Laurel in our ward, Susan who is a real good photographer. Her and friend Stephanie had a photo shoot with Joseph and Jacob at the park.

Joseph really likes Susan a lot, so he had a lot of fun running around with her and Stephanie.



Jacob had fun doing whatever his older brother was doing. They are such hams sometimes!

5 comments:

The Girl said...

Yay! Im glad to see some pictures! They are so cute! In that one picture where they are sitting next to each other they actually look like brothers a little. They just look so different to me usually. Welcome back to blogging!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Your little boys are sooo cute!

Cam and Mary said...

Yes, welcome back Laura! Your boys are so cute! I wish we could get together and let them all play!

Shane and Alissa said...

Wow I am in shock!!! I can't believe you posted. The pics turned out really good. I am impressed how good Jacob did. Kannedy hates the camera. I'm excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving.

Cassie said...

THANK YOU for posting! I knew you could do it :) Your boys are absolutely darling! I love the blue/turquoise sweaters on the green grass. Your girls are really good photographers! Can't wait to see you guys!