Friday, November 14, 2008

Fun With Thomas!






















8 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Way to go Laura, you got a Blog! I am excited to have another family Blogger! Your boys are Darling!

Grandma's Joys said...

Just found your blog. Looks like you were having a great time. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. Wish Grammy was here to see them all. Mary is visiting this week, wish we could all be together. Glad we have eternity to look forward to!

Cam and Mary said...

Hi Laura! Your family is so cute! I bet your boys loved the trains! I'm hope we'll be able to stay in touch better now!

Cassie said...

Laura! I'm so glad you have a blog! Thomas the Train looked like a blast. I'm glad you didn't wait on us to go!

Shane and Alissa said...

I didn,t know you started to blog. It is about time. Joseph looks so excited and happy, he is so cute.

JR said...

Hi Laura!
I saw your blog on Dave's. So good to see you're doing well. Your hair is so adorable and your boys are just darling!
Hope you had a very Happy New Year!
Jackie

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Your family is soo cute! Welcome to the blogger world, I'm excited to see what's been going on :).

Shane and Alissa said...

If I see Fun with Thomas next week I am giving up on your blog :)